Friday, May 24, 2013

TGIF

Well, it's the end of a miserable week.  This week did a number on my weight loss and training plans.  I'm trying to get back into it, and hoping for a better week to come.  Not much to say today.  It was the kids' last day of school.  I was hoping to start riding my bike to work once they were out of school, but that's obviously not going to happen for a while.

I managed to take a look at my mountain bike today, to assess the damage.  Looks like everything is in pretty good shape.  My bar ends are really scraped up, but that's not a big deal.  And my seat is crooked.  Easily fixed.  So, I think once my arm is ready, my bike will be waiting.  Looking forward to it.

Nothing much else to say today.  Looking forward to a fun weekend, but unfortunately not some good bike rides.  I might get out and do some running again, and plan to spend some quality time on my trainer in the garage.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar at my desk
  • Dinner:  Some steak and turkey skewers on the grill, and a tossed salad.

Exercise:
  • Not much, just a 45-minute walk at lunch today.  I was hoping to get on the trainer tonight, but ended up spending a lot of time getting a bunch of stuff ready to take to Goodwill in the morning.  Like everything else, it just seemed to take longer than it should have, because of my broken arm.

Today's weigh-in:  182.0


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!