Sunday, May 26, 2013

Time for summer!

We kicked off the summer today by heading to the outdoor pool at Lifetime Fitness.  It was a pretty nice way to kick off the kids' summer break.  Looking forward to spending a lot of time there this summer.  Weather was great, and the pool was pretty awesome.



I also went for a nice run this morning.  I ran about 3 1/2 miles by myself, then when I got home, picked up my kids, and did another 1 1/2 miles.  This time, my daughter ran with me, and my son rode his bike.  Next time, my son wants to run, too.  Interested to see how that goes.  He's great, but I'm pretty sure running for exercise isn't really his thing.  Not sure he'll make it to the end of the street.

Oh, and hey!!  Arrested Development is back today!  Cranked through three of the new episodes on Netflix when we got back from the pool.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Steak fajita burrito from Chipotle
  • Dinner:  Went out to get some pizza.

Exercise:
  • 5 mile run


Today's weigh-in:  182.2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!