Thursday, May 9, 2013

More rain today

A couple days at work with rain and meetings, so no riding.  And I have another meeting tomorrow at lunchtime, so another day without a bike ride.  I may try to get something in later in the afternoon, if it's not raining.

After a lot of rain and hail today, it ended up being pretty nice later, so after work I went for a little run with my daughter, and my son rode along on his bike.  We even made a stop over at their old day care to say high, which was fun.  Good to see those folks again.

Don't feel that great tonight.  Been a couple days since I've had a good workout.  Feel a little bloated.  Hoping for a better few days coming up. Another problem:  Trying to clear off the DVR.  It's close to being full, so I've been watching some TV at night instead of getting on the trainer.  The Amgen Tour of California is coming up next week, and I need to make sure there is space available to record it.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Stopped at Panera after a meeting.  Had a smoked turkey panini and a bag of chips
  • Dinner:  Italian sausage with peppers and onions, and some asparagus

Exercise:
  • 2 mile run with my daughter

Today's weigh-in:  184.6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!