Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Big day!

Pretty excited today.  If you remember my post from last week, I discussed some upcoming milestones.  Well, today I hit another one.  As you can see at the bottom of this post, today I weighed in at 177.4 lbs.  About a year-and-a-half ago, I went on another weight-loss kick, and got down to 178 lbs, before I went back to my old ways.  So, with today's weigh-in, I have beat my previous weight-loss results, and I now weigh less than I have in years (and years, and years).

My next milestone will be 176 lbs., which will mark a weight loss of 50 lbs since January 1.

Stay tuned . . .

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar after my ride
  • Dinner:  Caesar salad with chicken

Exercise:
  • Bike ride at lunch
  • 30 minutes on the elliptical at Lifetime, followed by . . .
  • 30 minutes on a spin bike

 

Today's weigh-in: 177.4 lbs

Hey look, I decided to move the graph up another grid line!  Been a while since I've done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!