Monday, March 18, 2013

End of Week 11

Looking back, week 11 has be pretty good.  Overall, March has been a little sketchy, with my weight just basically wavering back and forth in the mid 190s.  But over the last week, I've managed to lose a little weight almost every day, and haven't gained any.

I managed to squeeze in a new Spinervals workout today.  Today was a "threshold" day, so I decided to try Spinervals 33.0 - The Pain Cave.  This was a pretty serious workout, with a lot of time spent at or above my anaerobic threshold.  It wasn't very long, only about 45 minutes, but it was pretty brutal.  Looking forward to a more low-key aerobic workout tomorrow.

Oh, and I think I said yesterday that I was going to be riding my bike at lunch today.  Well, that didn't happen.  I switched to my thinner road tires on my mountain bike last night, and when I went out this morning to put my bike on the car, I had a flat.  I decided rather than spend my lunch break patching a tube, I would deal with it tonight.  I picked up some new tubes today, and get everything ready to go.  But I have lunchtime meetings almost every day for the rest of the week, so I don't know when I'll actually get a chance to ride.  I'll probably just keep doing my normal thing this week.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar in the car
  • Dinner:  Tossed salad with grilled chicken

Exercise:
  • 45 minutes on the bike trainer, with Spinervals 33.0 - The Pain Cave.  Ugh.  Not looking forward to that one again.  Strava report HERE.
  • Walked for about 30 minutes while my daughter was in gymnastics.

Today's weigh-in:  191.0


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!