Thursday, March 21, 2013

Week 12 - Day 3

Just in from another ride on the trainer.  I was really looking forward to getting outside soon, but it's supposed to be in the 20s and snowing again this weekend.  Ugh.  On the trainer again, I guess.

With Garmin Connect, I am able to compare 4 different rides at once.  By clicking HERE, you can see the last few times I've done this particular Spinervals ride.  As you can see, each time I've done the ride, my average pace has increased, and I've been able to go farther in the same amount of time.  This helps me see how I am progressing with my training.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar
  • Dinner:  Grilled chicken with a homemade tomatillo salsa, and some steamed asparagus

Exercise:
  • 45 minutes on the trainer.  Spinervals 1.0 - No Slackers Allowed.  Strava report HERE, and Garmin report HERE.

Today's weigh-in:  190.0


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!