Thursday, March 14, 2013

Week 11 - Day 3

Back into the swing of things a bit today.  I managed to haul myself out of bed this morning for my quick morning workout, walked for a while at lunch, and got in a ride on the trainer this evening.  And looking at my weight chart below, I'm pretty happy with how I've been doing the last few days.  I had some craziness going on for a while, but I feel like I'm in a bit of a groove right now.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch: Protein bar at my desk
  • Dinner:  Fish and mixed veggies

Exercise:
  • My morning routine
  • 30 minute walk around town at lunch
  • 45 minute ride on the trainer tonight.  Decided to do Spinervals 3.0 - Suffer-o-rama.  I think I tried this one a few weeks ago, and my daughter started puking about halfway through, so I never got to finish.  I finished it tonight, and it's a pretty killer workout.  Strava report HERE.

Today's weigh-in:  193.6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!