Sunday, March 31, 2013

Week 13 - Day 6 - End of Month 3

Disappointing end to this month, and a fairly disappointing month overall.  I have certainly slowed down my weight loss, particularly compared to the previous two months.  With the weather getting nicer, I hope to be able to spend more time outside, and thus more time exercising outside.  And lately, I've had a hard time eating healthy every day.  Things keep getting in the way.  I hope to improve that as well.

Regardless of my weight loss, my ride yesterday proved to me that my training is going well.  I felt fantastic, and am sure I will only improve as time goes on.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar.  Didn't have much around the house, and things being closed for Easter didn't help.
  • Dinner:  Sigh... We had planned on a delicious chicken dinner.  Unfortunately, our chicken wasn't thawed in time for dinner.  We didn't have anything else to make, and not many places we open.  But Wing Stop was open!  We ended up having wings for dinner, which has to be way at the bottom of anything that could be described as healthy.

Exercise:
  • 9 mile bike ride with the kids.  Not really exercise, but fun nonetheless.  I love riding with the kiddos.
  • 80 minute ride on the trainer.  I planned on a real ride, but after lunch I spent most of the afternoon helping my daughter with a school project, which left no time for riding.  I did my usual evening ride on the trainer after dinner.  And let me tell you, trying to ride a bike after a pile of buffalo wings isn't the best idea.  I felt terrible.

Today's weigh in:  188.4.  Well, that's very surprising.



Above are my typical two-week chart, as well as a chart showing all of March.  Here is some of my current data:


CURRENT DATA
Starting weight, January 1 226.0 lbs
Current weight, March 31 188.4 lbs
Total weight loss this year: 37.6 lbs
BMI (start): 33.86
BMI (current): 28.23
BMI (goal): 24.72


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!