Saturday, March 23, 2013

Week 12 - Day 5

Not much to say today.  A miserable day outside.  Mid- to upper-teens, and a ton of snow.  Each of my kids had a birthday party to go to, so I never really had a lot of time to get in a decent workout.  And I just didn't feel like sitting in the garage in this weather.

I did manage to stop at REI and get a new pair of bike shoes, though.  Now I have two pairs, so I can keep a pair at work and a pair at home.  This will make lunchtime rides a lot easier, if the weather ever improves.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  egg/chorizo/red pepper/cheese skillet thing.  Awesome.
  • Lunch:  Oops.  During all my running around today, I made a quick stop at Wendy's.  None of their salads sounded very good to me, so I got a burger and fries.
  • Dinner:  Chipotle Agave Salmon at Rock Bottom Brewery.

Exercise:
  • My morning routine.  My son joined me today, which was fun.
  • 30 minutes on the elliptical watching an episode of Undeclared.  I never found the time to do anything else today.

Today's weigh-in:  193.4.  Damn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!