Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Week 13 - Day 1

Another quick update.  Another Spinervals workout tonight.  The weather is starting to improve, so I am looking forward to some outdoor riding later this week.  I have a lunchtime meeting tomorrow, so it will have to wait until Thursday.

Food:
  • Breakfast: Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Chicken caesar salad
  • Dinner:  Baked salmon, steamed asparagus

Exercise:
  • 60 minute ride on the trainer.  Spinervals 18.0 - Aero Base Builder III.  Once again, a nice Zone 2 workout.  I felt pretty good.  I decided not to turn the fan on tonight, which I think was a mistake.  Even though it was pretty chilly in the garage, I was sweatin' buckets.  I managed to sweat all over my tablet screen.  The weird thing was, every time a drop of sweat ran over my "multi-tasking" button, it would take a screen capture.  My sweat must be conductive or something.  Strava report HERE and Garmin Connect report HERE.
  • Some pushups and situps.

Today's weigh-in: 191.6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!