Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Week 13 - Day 2

No biking tonight.  We went to Lifetime Fitness for my kids' swimming lessons.  I managed to get in a little exercise while we were there.

It's looking good for finally being able to do some lunchtime biking tomorrow.  We'll see.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Jimmy John's!  We had a lunch seminar today, so it was free.  Turkey sandwich, chips, cookie and a pickle.  Tasty tasty!
  • Dinner:  Chicken caesar salad.

Exercise:
  • 20 minutes on the elliptical at Lifetime during the kids' swimming lessons.
  • 650 meters in the lap pool at Lifetime Fitness.  That's the most I've ever swam (swum?) at one time.  Felt pretty good.  I could have kept going, too, but my wife showed up so it was time to leave.

Today's weigh-in:  192.4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!