Monday, March 25, 2013

End of Week 12

So, a good solid 12 weeks down.  And a few more months to go before my big summer rides start.  I'm feeling pretty good, and much more focused on my training than I was at this time last year.

Once again, I'd like to get to bed at a normal time tonight, so a short post.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Damn.  I was just really craving a cheesesteak.  I should have had my usual protein bar, but somehow convinced myself to get a cheesesteak instead.  I really regretted it afterwards.
  • Dinner:  It was a Lifetime Fitness night, so we whipped up some quick Boboli pizzas.

Exercise:
  • 70 minutes riding on the trainer.  I tried a new video tonight.  Spinervals 41.0 - Ascending Mountains in Leadville, Colorado.  This was a cool video, filmed at 10,000 feet above sea level in Leadville, Colorado with athletes from Lifetime Fitness.  I think I saw one of my Spinning instructors in the back row!  This video included a number of different hill-simulation sets, and will hopefully help improve my climbing this summer.  Strava report HERE, and Garmin Connect report HERE.
Well, I tried to go to bed early, but I forgot that I was recording the Criterium International on NBC Sports this evening.  So, I decided to watch that while typing this post.  

Today's weigh-in:  192.0


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!