Sunday, March 24, 2013

Week 12 - Day 6 - Wish it was warmer...

Another freezing cold day, and the ground is covered in the snow from yesterday's storm.  So, another weekend without an outdoor ride.  And truthfully, I didn't really feel like riding in a cold garage either, so it was tough to convince myself to get out there.    But I really needed to get in a ride, so I convinced myself to get out there after dinner and a mean game of Yahtzee (I won).

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Steak fajita burrito at Chipotle
  • Dinner:  a taco.  no chips.

Exercise:
  • My morning routine.  I used to call it my "usual" morning routine, but it hasn't been very "usual" lately.
  • 80 minute ride on the trainer.  Spinervals 17.0 - Aero Base Builder II.  Strava HERE, and Garmin Connect HERE.  And HERE is a comparison of the last few times I've done this particular ride.

Today's weigh-in:  191.4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!