Friday, March 15, 2013

Week 11 - Day 4 - Recovery

Easy day today.  Recovering from last night's tough workout.

Friday nights are Lifetime nights, so I swam with the kiddos for about 45 minutes.  Not sure that really counts as a workout, but it was fun.  I followed that up with about 20 minutes in the lap pool.  And tonight, while my wife and I were trying to clear up some space on the DVR, I got in a bunch of situps and pushups.

Food:  
  • Breakfast: Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar at my desk
  • Dinner:  Couple pieces of pizza and some pretzels

Exercise:
  • 45 minutes of swimming with the kids.
  • 20 minutes of swimming in the lap pool.  10 laps, I think
  • Some random situps and pushups during The Mentalist

Today's weigh-in:  192.8.  Nice, I'm on a roll!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!