Thursday, March 28, 2013

Week 13 - Day 3 - Ridin' outside!

Hey, I finally got to ride outside today!  I got in about a 45-minute ride at work today.  I probably could have even managed a better ride, but I had to get some stuff figured out in the shower room.  I'm all set up now, so I should be able cut down my prep time next time.

Tonight should have been a night for a Spinervals workout.  However, because tomorrow night is Good Friday, Lisa's Lifetime class was changed from Friday to Thursday.  So, we ended up at Lifetime again tonight.  I swam with the kids for 45 minutes tonight, and then got in about 20 minutes of lap swimming.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar after my bike ride
  • Dinner:  Salad with chicken breast

Exercise:
  • 45 minute bike ride at lunch.  I just stuck to the bike trail today.  After riding some more, I'll get a better idea of how far I can go during a short lunch period.  Strava report HERE, and Garmin Connect report HERE.
  • Lap swimming for about 20 minutes.  I got in another 650 meters tonight.

Today's weigh-in:  189.8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!