Tuesday, April 30, 2013

4 Months Down

So, I started this whole journey on January, and here I am four months later.  At this point, I've lost a little over 40 pounds and I'm feeling really good.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar after my bike ride
  • Dinner:  My daughter's 3rd grade musical was right at dinner time.  After the musical, we just decided to go out to dinner.  We went to TGI Fridays, and I had their Strawberry  Fields Salad with chicken.
  • Dessert: mini ice-cream sandwich.  Yum!
  • Extra dessert:  some cheese and crackers while I was doing some work from home this evening.

Exercise:
  • 20 mile bike ride at lunch.  Glad to get in a ride before the snow hits tomorrow.



Today's weigh-in: 184.6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!