Monday, April 1, 2013

End of Week 13

Feeling a little better today.  Back on the bike tonight, and I certainly felt stronger than last night.  Those wings were a killer last night.  Tonight's salad was a little easier on the stomach.

I had planned to do some riding at lunch today, but a last-minute meeting came up, so I spent lunch indoors again.  I will need to miss lunchtime rides over the next couple days as well.  But lunch rides are looking good for Thursday and Friday this week.  The weather should improve by then, too.

Food:
  • Breakfast: Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar at my desk
  • Dinner:  Chicken caesar salad

Exercise:
  • 60 minutes on the trainer.  Spinervals 24.0 - HILLacious.  Send time I've done this ride, and I really like it.  It gets the heart rate up pretty high, and does a pretty good job of simulating a variety of types of climbs.  I last did this ride about 3 weeks ago.  Unfortunately, I really didn't improve from the last time.  You can see the comparison HERE.  On average, I was about 4 second/mile slower than the last time.  Strava report HERE and Garmin Connect HERE.


Today's weigh-in:  191.4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!