Monday, April 22, 2013

End of Week 16 - Will it ever stop snowing?

I wish it would stop snowing.  It was such a great weekend, and now it's snowing again.  I can't ride at lunchtime, and I'm getting tired of riding the trainer in a freezing cold garage at night.  I'm ready to exercise, but I just want to do it outside, in normal temperatures.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Cheesesteak.  Technically, I was allowed to get a cheesesteak because I had lost another 10 pounds, per my weigh-in last night.  But in reality, I had a couple cheesesteaks in between 196 and 186, so I really didn't deserve this one.  Oh well.
  • Dinner:  Asian salad with chicken

Exercise:
  • None.  Please, stop snowing.

Today's weigh-in:  187.8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!