Thursday, April 11, 2013

Week 15 - Day 3 - Inside and Outside Rides

After some crappy weather earlier this week, it was pretty nice out again today, so I managed to get in a ride at lunch.  And since I've been able to do more outdoor riding lately, I hadn't really felt like hopping on the trainer, but I finally convinced myself I needed another good indoor workout again.  So, I got on the trainer after dinner tonight for another Spinervals workout.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar after my ride
  • Dinner:  We were going to have salmon tonight, so I put it in the fridge to thaw this morning, but it was still frozen solid when we got home, so we got some Papa Murphy's take-n-bake pizza, and we'll try the salmon tomorrow.

Exercise:
  • Two days in row I've convinced myself to do my old morning workout.  Good way to start the day.
  • Lunchtime ride.  It's nice to get out of the office for a bit.  Rode about 16 miles on the Platte River Trail.
  • 60 minutes on the trainer doing Spinervals 24.0 - HILLacious.  I really like this workout.  It really seems to simulate the kind of riding I need to prepare for.




Today's weigh-in:  189.4



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!