Friday, April 5, 2013

Week 14 - Day 4 - Riding!

Good amount of riding today.  Well, good for a work day at least.  The Rockies home opener was today, and Coors Field is a block from my office.  Opening day is typically pretty crazy, so I decided to ride my bike to work today.  I would love to ride to work every day, but it just doesn't work with all the meetings I have to go to, plus taking the kids to and from school every day.   But I was happy to squeeze one day in.

Then, I was also able to get in a ride at lunch.  So, that was nice.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Protein bar when I got to the office
  • Lunch:  Protein bar at my desk
  • Dinner:  Went out to Lone Star for steaks.  Yay for steak and broccoli.  Boo for bacon-cheese fries. (But really, yay!)

Exercise:
  • Riding to and from work.  About 13 1/2 miles each way.
  • Plus, a ride at lunch. About 17 miles.





Today's weigh-in:  186.8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!