Sunday, April 7, 2013

Week 14 - Day 6 - Paris-Roubaix!

I didn't ride today.  But I watched bike racing, does that count?  Paris-Roubaix was on TV today, and it's one of my favorite races to watch.  And this year was no exception.  I'm not going to recap the whole thing, so feel free to read about it on VeloNews HERE.  Or check out their photo gallery HERE.  My biggest disappointment was that Peter Sagan wasn't there.  If he entered this race, he would have been my favorite to win this year.

No time to write much else today.  Kind of a disappointing day.  The weather is going to take a turn for the worse in a couple days, so I really should have taken advantage of today's good weather.  But the family got up too late for me to get to a group ride I wanted to attend, and then we had the usual groceries, laundry, etc., that we needed to do.  And I needed a haircut, which took way longer than necessary.  I think everyone in town decided to get a haircut today.  Long story short, I just never had the time to get out.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Steak fajita burrito at Chipotle
  • Dinner: Chicken with chorizo confetti.  We had this a couple weeks ago, too.  Love it.  I'm a huge fan of chorizo.
  • Dessert!:  It was such a nice day, we decided to go get some froyo for dessert.  Yogurt Yum!

Exercise:
  • None.  Disappointing.

Today's weigh-in:  191.2.  Wow,  that sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!