Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Week 15 - Day 1 - Not a good day

Blah.  What a crappy day.  Although we were supposed to get over 10 inches of snow, it never happened.  The local news was all in a tizzy about the coming snow-pocalypse, but we basically got a dusting.  Whatever.  But they were right about the cold, though.  It's about 15-degrees out right now.  I think the high was about 20 today.  I can't believe we hit 70-degrees just a couple days ago.  I'm ready for spring, and didn't relish the idea of sitting in the garage on the trainer in 15-degree temperatures.

But it's not just the weather that has me down.  I ate like crap today, and I feel terrible.  Combining that with the cold weather, and it's just a miserable day.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  School was closed, and my wife stayed home with them today, so our morning routine was thrown off.  Instead of making a smoothie for one, I had a bowl of Special K.
  • Lunch:  Not sure what it was, but I really didn't feel like sitting at my desk and eating today, and I was really craving a cheesesteak, so I walked over to the cheesesteak place down the street.  Delicious, but I really regret it now.
  • Dinner:  We were going to have salmon, but for some reason my wife didn't thaw it even though she was home all day, so we couldn't eat it.  But we had everything we needed to make my mom's baked mac n' cheese recipe, so we had that.  Carb-city.

Exercise:
  • None.  :(

Not looking forward to my weigh-in.  I just feel full and bloated.  Yuck.

Today's weigh-in: 194.0.  That's really depressing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!