Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Week 14 - Day 1 - stupid workout

Really annoyed at tonight's workout.  Tonight was an aerobic-base workout, so I decided to do Spinervals 17.0 - Aero Base Builder II.  I hopped on the bike and started the warm-up, and realized I forgot to turn off the GPS function on my computer.  So, I stopped, reset the computer and turned off the GPS, and restarted the workout.  After a couple minutes, I realized the cleat on one of my shoes was loose, so I stopped, fixed it, tightened up my pedals while I was at it, and hopped back on.  I rode for another minute or so, and realized I needed to go to the bathroom.  So, I stopped, ran inside, went to the bathroom, came back out, and started riding again.  Everything was good for about another 45 minutes, and then I decided on a whim to clear away some of the notifications on my tablet.  Well, when I started clearing away the notifications, something went screwy, and it restarted the video from the beginning.  Then, the tablet stopped responding to my touches.  I ended up having to reboot.  Once it finally rebooted, I had to open and fast forward through the video, and try to figure out where I had stopped before.  All in all, just a really annoying workout.  It was supposed to be a really steady aerobic workout, but I ended up starting and stopping so much, I didn't get the full benefit of the workout.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Free lunch at work.  Turkey sandwich, chips and a cookie
  • Dinner:  Prosciutto-stuffed chicken breast and broccoli

Exercise:
  • 80 minutes or so on the trainer.  Spinervals 17.0 - Aero Base Builder II.  Because everything was so screwed up, there's really no point in comparing this workout to previous versions of the same workout.  Strava report HERE, and Garmin Connect HERE.


Today's weigh-in:  191.8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!