Wednesday, April 10, 2013

**Week 15 - Day 2 - Feeling better**

**Weird, this was still showing as a draft,  so I guess I never hit "Publish".  I'm going to publish now, and figure out how to get it posted in the right order.**

Felt like crap yesterday.  Feeling better today.  I ate better and got some exercise, which was a nice change.  We'll see if it shows up with today's weigh-in.

I want to get to bed, so not much to say today.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Qdoba taco bar at work!  Had a steak taco and a chicken taco.  Yum.
  • Dinner:  Southwest salad with chicken

Exercise:
  • After a long break, I actually got up and did my old morning workout routine today.  Took a little longer than usual, since I was out of practice and couldn't remember the right order for doing everything.
  • 500 meters in the lap pool at Lifetime Fitness.

Today's weigh-in:  191.6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!