Thursday, April 4, 2013

Week 14 - Day 3

I'm not in the mood to type much tonight.  Just sitting on the couch typing, probably going to watch something on the DVR in a bit.  Looking forward to tomorrow.  It's Rockies opening day, so it's going to be a madhouse near my office, since we are only a block from Coors Field.  In order to avoid the craziness, I decided to ride my bike to work.  First time I've done that in a while.  I would love to ride all the time, but that doesn't really work with trying to get the kids to school in the morning, and pick them up in the evening.  But I got my wife to take those duties for a day so I could ride to work.

Food:

Exercise:
  • Bike ride at lunch.  Strava and Garmin Connect.
  • Little jog around the neighborhood.  Brought the kids with me.  My daughter jogged with me, and my son rode his bike.

Today's weigh-in:  188.2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!