Friday, April 19, 2013

Week 16 - Day 4

I really wanted to go for a ride at lunch today, but couldn't bring myself to do it.  We've had a lot of snow over the last few days, but between yesterday and today the warmer temperatures have been causing all that snow to melt.  From past experience, I figured that meant the trail would have a lot of water on it, especially under the bridges.  And I just wasn't keen on getting covered in mud and water during a lunchtime bike ride.  So, I just sat at my desk for lunch.

Look forward to some riding this weekend.

Food:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit / protein smoothie
  • Lunch:  Protein bar at my desk
  • Dinner:  Tossed salad with chicken

Exercise:
  • 650 meters in the lap pool at Lifetime Fitness.

Today's weigh-in:  185.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!